Question
Posted by: son | 2008/08/14

symptoms of pregnancy

i missed my period this month its about 2 weeks late. my tummy is swollen, i have a whte discharge, nipples are sensitive, i get heartburn during the day. did 2 pregnancy tests when i was a week late but it showed negative. my urine has a funny smell but i have no discomfort. i have never missed my period before. could i be pregnant?

It doesn't sound like it, but you should see your doctor to check why your period is late.

3
Posted by: son | 2008/08/20

hi there
i went for a sonar and the blood test and both negative. but the doctor said something about thickning of the membrane. what could cause this? is there something seriusly wrong?

Reply to son
Posted by: son | 2008/08/15

do you have the same symptoms asi have
thanx 4 ur reply!

Reply to son
Posted by: Nix | 2008/08/14

test again tomorrow morning. mine also showed negitive when i was a week late

Reply to Nix