Question
Posted by: Lara | 2011-01-28

Symptoms of contraception

Hi, I am 30 with 2 kids. I am on logynon pills. The past few years I experience very bad pms symptoms and no sex drive at all. Could this pill be responsible for the pms symptoms. Will I still get all these symptoms if I go on the injection that takes your period away? I am sick &  tyred of this emotional &  depressed PMS feeling? I eat very healthy and excersice 4 times a week. I am also a very happy person at heart except for that time of the month.... Please give advice, this is really hard for me and my loving family to have a " monster"  in the house

Taking the placebos at the time of your period could be causing the PMS. The injection works differently and should not have this side effect.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-31