Posted by: Jacqui | 2011-12-13

I am 63 and had a blood count test done and apart from the high sugar, cholesterol and low thyroid that I already know about the doctor says I have an infection somewhere....

what in the blood would indicate this - a high white blood cell count? I''m just worried as I''ve been tired lately adn have what looks like flee bites all over my hips and stomach that don''t go away (and i definitely have no insects biting me in my house).

thanks you

A high white blood cell count will be an indication of an infection. I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination and treatment of the rash. It is possible that the infection and the rash are related. A viral infection can be the cause of your rash.