Posted by: Pierre de Klerk | 2011-03-18

kidney-area pain
extreme tiredness
joint ache
orange urine
bloated-feeling in stomach
unable to take solids

Unfortunately, you are having quite adverse symptoms and I therefore, strongly suggest that you consult a doctor for a full examination, blood tests and an ultrasound of the kidney area. If there is pain associated with not being able to keep solids down, you might have a peptic or gastric ulcer. Your doctor can refer you to a gastroenterologist for a gastroscopy to establish what the nature of irritation is to your stomach.

Posted by: Purr | 2011-03-19

Uhm I am no doctor but that does not sound healthy If I was you I would immediately go to the emergency room its way better anyway then a Gp because all the test can be done there on the spot or via being admitted you should not play with kidney pains it could be serious

Reply to Purr