Question
Posted by: Lala | 2011/03/18

Symptoms

Hi Dr

I have been struggling for lightheadedness, pressure feeling in my head, blocked feeling in ears and sometimes vision strain for the past two months. I have gone for several tests Ct scan etc.

I have been very depressed lately because of how I feel. Can depression cause the above symptoms that I have. I also have neck problems.

I wouldn't have rushed to do a CT scan, but there are so very many possible causes for such symptoms. Depression can potentially cause a large number of symptoms in itself, and can also amplify and make far more disturbing, other symptoms one has for other reasons. YOu don't mention whether you have been taking any meds, prescribed or over-the-counter, but this is another possible cause. I'd think thorough careful assessment by a good consultant physician is the best et for getting to the bottom of this

2

Posted by: QQ | 2011/03/18

Too me it sounds rather like stress.
Drink a mussle relaxant before going to sleep and see if that makes a difference.

Reply to QQ