Question
Posted by: mm | 2010/04/02

symptoms

I''m 17an since late January I have been experiencing weird symptoms. It began with severe abdominal cramps and pains along with constant nausea, feeling like something is pushing against my stomach making me nauseas. Then I started experiencing dehidration, I can drink a glass of water now and within a minute my mouth will be dry again, which also made me nauseas. I also had yeast infection for two months (until March) and bladder infection along with that. I also haven’ t had my period since January, but still experience PMS symptoms like ovary pains. My bowel movements have also changed. Lately about three hours after I have eaten I start getting cramps and then my stomach starts to work heavily. I have also lost 8kg in the last month without trying, the last 2 days I have lost 3kg. I feel bloated all the time, if I try to pull in my tummy it hurts. I’ m also extremely tired and weak all the time. For example yesterday I slept until 11:30 and then again from 4:30 untill 19:20, then I went to bed at 01:00 and slept till today at 13:30. And I’ m still tired. I also get light headed easily, even just walking to the bathroom it feels like I’ m going to faint. I’ m also having low blood sugar, my hands and legs shaking and feeling light headed untill I eat a chocolate or drink an energy drink.
Please help me figure out what’ s going on.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

I would strongly recomend that you go and see your GP as they will be best placed to assess for and treat any medical conditions.

You can also contact our CyberDoc here at Health24.

5
Posted by: SAMBOY | 2010/04/30

My dearest get yourself to a specialist dnt waist your money and Time by going to a doctor.MOST OF THE TIME THEY GIVE YOU WRONG DIAGNOSES ADVISE OR PILLS.TRUST ME.....

Reply to SAMBOY
Posted by: mm | 2010/04/18

my mom is a doctor and I have been to one of the doctors she works with..2 times

Reply to mm
Posted by: Teen expert | 2010/04/16

Hi there,

Reply to Teen expert
Posted by: G-Dad | 2010/04/08

Get yourself to a doctor, my daughter had this funny feeling as well, was treated for bladder infection, but only got worse, eventually she was treated for a yeast infection as I suggested from day 1, it was just 4 capsules and she was cured, she also had these weird abdominal pains, low blood sugar stay away from chocolates and sweets it just make it worse, eat apples and lots of fruit, do not use cream for the yeast infection it is not as effective as the capsules.

Reply to G-Dad
Posted by: Mom | 2010/04/06

Hey, this is really not normal, you don''t mention any discussions you have had with your parents about this, surely that is your first port of call, tell someone angel, someone who can help you. If there is really no body to talk to then go to the nearest government clinic and let them have a look at you and advise you. You are a child and don''t have to go through this pain and worry alone.

Reply to Mom