Question
Posted by: Kleintjie | 2010/03/03

Symptoms?

I have a few questions regarding my health. I do not know what is wrong. Hope you can help me.
1. My feet are cold in the inside and warm on the outside, if sometimes feel that my feet are ''asleep''.
2..If I climb stairs - after a few stairs and I stand still my muscels feel like they are tearing.
3. If I walk for about half a kilometer I am out of breath and there is pressure on my chest (left side)
4. My taste also is different. All food taste bad. If I eat or drink anything I get a awfull after- taste in my mouth. This is going on for the past 2 months.
5. I do not eat allot because I get full easily.

I am 65 years old and have low blood pressure. Hope you can help me.

Hallo Kleintjie
the foot and leg symptoms could be signs of blood flow problems in the legs. You may also be getting angina (heart cramps) and you may have signs of heart failure. Please rather let a doctor do a full medical examination and check your heart and arteries feeding the legs. A bad taste in the mouth can be caused by chronic sinusitis, bad teeth or acid reflux at night.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/03

Hallo Kleintjie

Reply to cyberdoc