Question
Posted by: Davis | 2010/01/28

Symptoms

Hey doc, I have symptoms that I' m wondering is something bigger than what I' m thinking. Yesterday I had dull stomach aches along with cramp like stimach pains. Also, I had a really bad headache that only got worse as the day went in that lasted about 5 hours with no meds. Then when I got in the shower lastnight I was itching on my lower thigh above and next to my knee. I scratched it and my skin turned red and blotchy....I' m African American

Hallo Davis
Did you feel feverish? It may be an underlying stomach bug. If the symptoms persist you should rather see your doctor for an examination.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/28

Hallo Davis

Reply to cyberdoc