Question
Posted by: girlfriend | 2009/07/16

Symptoms

Hi my boyfriend is suffering from the following symptoms -

Aching arms and legs with fever, vomiting (blood in voimit the other day), dihorreah, - no sore throat or running nose. The other night he threw up in his sleep - now that concerns me as surely he was unconcious for him not to wake up with his gag reflex? please advise i am worried about him and i am pregnant and it doesnt sound like something i wanna get. Any chance it could be swine flue??

Hi Girlfriend
I think he needs to see a doctor as soon as possible - he may have hepatitis. Doesn't sound like swine flu to me