Posted by: Lindz | 2009-04-06

I have a history of dizziness and passing out but that was said to just b because of my stress and maybe the fact that i had just moved back from england to SA. i have been feeling fine for the past year and have not passed out since, but the dizzy spells have always been there. I was told i had low blood presure.

I recently passed out for 4mintues, and have noticed unexplained bruising on my legs. I don' t not scratch the bruising as it itches but i keep getting new bruising, and now i also have a bout of hair loss. I also feel nausia when the dizzy spells come. I am not pregnant and still have my period as normal. I don' t smoke and drink maybe once a week sometimes i go for a month with out drinking at all.

Please help!

Dear Lindz
You may have a blood problem (low platelets or low red blood cells) or a problem with the factors that need to cause blood coagulation. Please go to your doctor as soon as possible for bloodtests ( full blood count and diff count , liverfunctions, coagulation profile at least)