Question
Posted by: Matt | 2008/07/07

Symptoms

Hi There

On Saturday i awoke to the sickest feeling in my stomach, that i could barely move, my muscles and joints were all very sore, mainly my legs and shoulders. i felt very nauseas but didnt throw up or need the toilet. it seemed to fade for a bit but i had no appetite or felt thirsty at all. Later that day i tried to eat something but started to feel sick again, that night i was stuck in bed with the serious bad stomach pains, i couldnt eat or drink anything, sunday was the same with my joints starting to hurt again, i had a tight wheezing cough but nothing to serious. monday things haven't gotten better, my eyes are red and itchy and i now have painful spots on my back but its the skin that hurts, it feels almost like bad sunburn. i still seem to have no appetite and when i do try eat i start to feel sick and nauseas again.

What could these symptoms be from, is it just a bad case of the flu and should i go see a doctor incase?

Thanks!

Dear Matt
Please see your doctor, flu does not give a rash or serious stomach pains! Some viral infections like Measles can cause red eyes and spots!