Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/24

Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction

Hi doc. I'  m 24 weeks pregnant and experiencing severe pelvic pain, last nite i could not walk.

I have difficulty turning whilst sleeping and even geting in to and out of a car and getting up after sitting.

Called my gynae but he says its part of pregnancy. When I read up on the internet - the sypmtoms equate to Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction.

Baby is fairly active though andi have no discharge or bleeding.

Please shed some light for me - would I have this condition.

You could have this condition, or it could be just a milder form of stretching of the ligaments. You could take Panado if you need to.