Question
Posted by: je | 2010/12/01

Sx stvd but my gf is okay with it

I have not had sex with gf for sometime........and the reason.........is that my gf had been very busy, first she was writing, working and now her siblings are coming over....All these are valid excuses but I am sort of running out of patience. I am caught in between being supportive and being served. I have been making excuses to see her alone, now i feel like a jerk, cheating and tricking my gf to have sx with me...and of course she sees through my intentions and pull out.

This sort of kills my spirit all together- i have spoken to her about it but nothing seems to change..this does not seem to bother her- i get the feeling she is fine without sx and maybe i am obsessing over it....Its been three months already and we live 25 kilos apart. should i perhaps put up with it and be patient....that option has not been working for sometime

How long have you been dating? If it is a long time, then you can put up with this problem, if it is not so long, she is most likely giving a message that you and/or the sex is not for her. Besides the sex, did anything else in your relationship change? If she really is so busy, she is most likely not in the mood for sex (although 3 months are a long time to postpone if you had a good and active sexual life before). You just mention the sex - if she still dates you and you have good times together despite her hectic schedule, then you must ask yourself if it is about her or sex? Deidre - SASHA

6
Posted by: anon | 2010/12/08

bone the bit*ch in ha ass..

Reply to anon
Posted by: Homer | 2010/12/03

I think the dudes above are correct here je,She is definately getting it somewhere else.You say 25km - Common guy are you blind ?

Reply to Homer
Posted by: KEITHO | 2010/12/02

WAKE UP N SMELL DA COFFEE BRO.....YOUR CHIK IS PROBABLY SCREWING WITH SOME ONE ELSE . YOU SHOULD GET A F### BUDDY . THAT WAY YOU WITH SEEM SUPPORTIVE AND AT THE SAME TIME GET WHAT YOU WANT ...ITS A WIN WIN SITUATION .

Reply to KEITHO
Posted by: XXX | 2010/12/01

Not acceptable on the part of your g/f...3 mths is way too long.Explain your needs to her and see her reaction.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Jubba | 2010/12/01

dude wake up, someone else is giving her the bone when u not there.

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/12/01

Reply to sexologist