Question
Posted by: Onicca | 2011/01/31

SX AFTER 3 YEARS RUNED EVERYTHING

I know him for the past 3 years and he wanted to have a relationship with me since then of which I didn''t accept his proposal. He never gave up on me. He started behaving like this caring friend and I knew whenever I need help from him he won''t even hesitate to help me. I was counting on him for almost everything.Last week Friday we bumped into each other and as always I was happy to see him so was he. We ended up going out to partying something that we always do but we never crossed that line until this past friday. We ended up in a hotel and had the best save sex ever I just fell inlove with everything about him something that I never thought I will ever do for the past 3 years. We kissed our goodbyes in the morning and he said he will call me so that we can go to one of his friends ( I know all his frineds ) because he''s got a stokfel he never called and his phone was off i tried calling again after 2 days and he said he is busy with something he will call me back he never did. I have send him and email asking him what went wrong he read the email but never replied

You fell for it, sadly. He got what he wanted, and now doesn't feel he needs to be so friendly or considerate of you. Don't chase after him ; try to keep some dignity, and see if he approaches you again for anything EXCEPT sex, before thinking about the possiblity of loving him. Users are not loveable.

12
Posted by: Onicca | 2011/02/01

Gogo are you and how dare how dare

Reply to Onicca
Posted by: Gogo | 2011/02/01

It was payback time after struggling for three years to get. At long last i got it

Reply to Gogo
Posted by: Soul | 2011/02/01

His not much of a friend to you either. Put it behind you. Let him go his not worth it.

Reply to Soul
Posted by: Onicca | 2011/02/01

Sex ruined our friendship. Why did I do it we had a very good friendship until I slept with him now I miss my friend more than ever

Reply to Onicca
Posted by: Amelia | 2011/02/01

Dear Onnica

This is so sad, has he called you yet? If not stop all contact until you hear from him, if ever... Hope you feel better today be strong girl.

Reply to Amelia
Posted by: REMI | 2011/01/31

I''d say...stop calling him girl...u know what he is about now...u enjoyed the sx, take that away from it and that u now know that he is not what u thot he is...walk away...stop calling...DO NOT CALL HIM GIRL PLEASE!!!

Reply to REMI
Posted by: Kendall | 2011/01/31

Hit and run ...sorry girl he just used you ... has probably moved onto his next best friend for a shag .... don''t contact him .. he got what he wanted and now wants nothing to do with you. It''s a sad situation, but reality ... some guys just cannot be trusted ... not even our male friends ... a man is a man is a man is a man is a man .....

Reply to Kendall
Posted by: Angie | 2011/01/31

Sorry about that, I''d say he''s a user who was just after you physically. but whatever the reason or however much it hurts don''t contact him again, try to forget about it and him and focus on other nicer parts of your life..all the best!!

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Sam | 2011/01/31

He had sex and never contacted you again. Does not take a rocket scientist to realise he is not interested.

Reply to Sam
Posted by: Viewpoint | 2011/01/31

May be it was not the best sex HE had ever had.
Sometimes when we get what we thought we really wanted its a disapointment when it happens!
PS what is a stokfel, is it another woman?

Reply to Viewpoint
Posted by: ME | 2011/01/31

Sorry hun its called shag and bag, he just liked you as a tease and now that he got what he wanted well.. he is simply not interested anymore... just ignore him aswell if he does contact you back, you know that it meant something to him too...

Reply to ME