Question
Posted by: andy | 2010/09/03

swollen womb/abdominal pain

Hi Doc,
I''ve been having abdominal &  lower back pain for the past 2months now. Went to 2 different gp''s the first one treated me for a tummy bug since my bowel movements is also more frequent. When it didn''t go away i went to 2nd gp who did a scan and said that my womb seems swollen and their was some protein in my urine so he treated me for an infection. That was the 20th aug. The abdominal &  lower back pain persists though. My period started on the 1st Sept. My tummy is also bloated on certain days and since yesterday the pelvic area above my c-section cut feels a bit swollen and tender and i also urinate a lot.
Oh and i am on trigestrel.
I am planning to see a gynae next week wednesday, but would like to know what do you make of this. Do I have reason for concern is it just hormonal?

It sounds more like a bladder infection or spastic colon than a gynae problem.

1