Question
Posted by: Adele | 2009-12-02

swollen uterus

had a problem with my bladder because i have to run to pee everytime. So went to see a doctor, he examined me and thoght im pregnant then took me for a sonar but coudnt see anything. He told me uterus is swollen..could be an infection and gave me pills and said i shold come back in jan. is it possible that i could be? and what does a swollen uterus mean?

I am not sure what your doctor meant by a swollen uterus, possibly that it was a bit enlarged. If you have missed a period, a pregnancy test will tell whether you are pregnant or not.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-12-06