swollen tonsils

I performed oral sex on my boyfriend, 5 days later I woke up with swollen, red tonsils with a white coat, not sure if it' s pus. Today is my 6th day, besides fever, I have no other symtomps, it doesn' t even hurt when I swallow, no pain, no sinus problems, no coughing. My boyfriend says it might be from kissing ( I got his bacteria). I wanted to get tested for STD' s but they say I have to wait at least two weeks, to get a positive result in case is an STD, and I don' t know if regular tests for STD might be able to pick anything if the problem is only on my throat. What should I do? If the problem is an STD, the swollen tonsils are the first symtomps, then I' ll get it down my vagina? Should I just get tested for STD, and how long should I wait to get tested? Should I go to a Gyno or a regular doctor to have my throat checked? I went to an STD clinic, what test should I ask for?

You could have gonorrhoea. A throat swab would show this. You could go to an STD clinic or your GP for testing. You an have this checked now.