Question

Swollen Testicle

One of my testicles is swollen and painful. Should I be worried

It can be the sign of an infection and I therefore, suggest that you consult your GP for an examination if the pain increases in severity and the swelling does not subside.

1
Posted by: B | 2009/09/18

Yes, go the emergency room as you could have a twisted vein in that testicle. You have a limited time in which they can repair that or else you loose the testicle. If it is not twisted, you may have an infection that requires antibiotics. I know, it happened to my son

Reply to B