Question
Posted by: puleng | 2008/10/30

SWOLLEN OVARY

What is the cause of a swollen ovary, and can it be cured, how?? Is it fatal?? I am curious to know because my sister is in hospital as we speak and i just want to know if she will be okay.

I am not sure what is meant by a swollen ovary. The doctor may mean that there is a cyst or an infection, but without a proper diagnosis, I cannot tell.

1
Posted by: C Kay | 2009/02/09

if someone hit you hard around your pelvic area and it pains for about 3 weeks, does it mean u could have damage on you could have damage on your ovary or worse still an ovary rapture?

Reply to C Kay