Question
Posted by: ryan | 2011/08/15

swollen oesophogus

I''m 19 year old student.About a month ago my Ent diagonised me with a swollen oesophogus and prescribed mediciation.My condition got better however if noticed that if i eat peanuts or anything like that i feel like they always get stuck in my throat for some reason and dont want to go away.Ive tried drinking water but it doesnt help

Ryan

I think that you have to reconsult your ENT to evaluate your oesophagus. He/she will be able to determine if the swelling has gone down and the precise cause for the swelling of your oesophagus. If you can supply me with a diagnosis, I will be able to give you advice.