Question
Posted by: Wilma | 2012/03/28

Swollen lymph nodes and infection

I have got all my lymph nodes swollen for the past three months went to the docter got infection in lungs on antibiotic then better after finiching antibiotic it starts again now my lower legs are also sore when I walk what can be the cause

OK, Wilma - this isnt a psychiatric question, so mine wouldn't be the most useful answer for you ! I can think of a whole range of possible causes, and only a doctor who can examine you p[roperly, and who has the results of blood and other tests, can have a clearer idea of what might be the cause. Sometimes there's a problem if one stops taking an antibiotic before the infection is entirely gone, and it returns. Sometimes the infection is mainly a sign of something else that may be going wrong.
See the best doctor you can reach, whether at a clinic, provincial hospital or privatye practice, and preferably a specialist in general medicine rather than only a GP, to get the best and most useful answer

1