Question
Posted by: Randal | 2008/11/13

Swollen lymph nodes

I' ve had these little lumps on my chest and upper abs since childhood. They were barely noticable so I ignored them. However they seem to have swelled up in recent years. My doc says it' s swollen lymph nodes. He' s run blood tests including the ANF immune test and says there' s nothing wrong i.e no infection, disease etc. What are remedies to reduce the swelling? Should I focus on removing toxins? I' ve read that Apple Cider Vinegar may help.

Dear Randal
Maybe it isn't lymphnodes but harmless lipomas - enlarged lymphnodes you usually feel under your arms, in the groin, in the neck, behind the knees and in the fold of the elbows..