Question
Posted by: Dee | 2010/02/15

Swollen lower back pain

Recently I have been having the pain in my lower back.I had an epidural 6 yrs ago and it was topped up.This past weekend I was taking a 5kg load of clothes from the washing machine and I couldn' t bend over I had to kneel down and get it.I sometimes feel this weird pain on my waist that I can hardly go.Pls suggest if this might be the after effect of Epidural and what can I do.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Dee
I cannot say that this is for sure the after-effects of the epidural - you need to have this checked out by your doctor.

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2010/02/26

Dear Dee

Reply to Healthy Bones