Question
Posted by: Patricia | 2009/12/16

Swollen lip

My upper lip has a blister in the middle and is swollen. I didn' t know what it was but then I remembered I have had blisters on my fingers (frostbite?) for a few days and I bit them a few times to relieve the itching. Did my lip catch the " infection" ? Is it the same as herpes or does the situation indicate it' s something else? How do I treat it?

Thank you.

Hallo Patricia
No you can't transfer blisters from frostbite/eczema to the lip, herpes you can. Let your doctor have a look as you may need antiviral cream/capsules

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/16

Hallo Patricia

Reply to cyberdoc