Question
Posted by: Jane | 2012-08-30

Swollen hands when working out

When I exercise or walk for a time my hands swell up and become puffy sometimes double their size. The rest of my body also feels puffy when I work out. Do you know what causes this and what I can do about it?

Jane

You will have to consult your doctor for an examination, as you might be suffering from poor renal function or you might be showing signs of early heart failure. It is possible that there are no spesific cause for your symptoms but renal and heart pathology will have to be excluded.

1
Posted by: Jayshree Govender | 2012-08-31

Hi. I also have this problem. is there any solutions to this. Regards

Reply to Jayshree Govender