Posted by: sans | 2008-11-04

Swollen hands and feet

I' ve been surfering from swollen hands and feet for the past 5 months, the doctors can' t seem to find anything wrong with me. In fact I' m quite healthy and am not even pregnant. Could there be a reason for this, I swell even if it' s cold outside. Please advise.

Dear Sans
Swollen hands and feet are usually an indication of heart or kidney disease, hormone abnormalities, or sodium retention. See
Look at this article and see if your doctors excluded all the possible causes. You may need to use diuretics if no clear cause can be found.

Posted by: Nozi | 2008-11-04

Have you got vericose veins, it' s at times to do with the blood flow to the heart, valves are opened and blood seeps into pockets and swells the vein therefore the feet swell.I use anistax seems to help.

Reply to Nozi