Question
Posted by: anon | 2012/05/17

swollen glands on external labia

I have glands on my external labia and a year ago i notice the glands actually becoming ''''bigger'''' and it''s like it becomes like a pimple, if you squeeze it a little bit white stuff comes out which smells fishy which is the smell of woman anyway. Now the glands is becoming bigger and i''m now stressing, when i went to a doctor the last time i asked her to check it and she says it''s not looking infected or that it''s an std but she''ll prescribe something for me, i got to the chemist and they gave me a normal cream for vaginal infections which doesn''t make sense because this is not internal, it''s external. I have not start using it to be honest, it make not sense but i thought i need to find out about this? I hope my question makes sense, I have not come across any question about this before?

It is hard to advise you without knowing an examination. It may be that these are infected hair follicles. I would suggest that you follow your doctor's advice and only if it does not help, then pursue something else.

1