Posted by: WORRIED | 2009-02-19

I have still got my tonsils in the one side of my throat, normally every winter I struggle with tonsolitis but last year I was fine. But a few days ago I woke up with swollen glands in my neck - both sides just below my jaw my thoat is not sore I dont have a fever or headache basically no other symptons except for my tonsils that is red and there is a yellow pocket and my breaths smells bad do I need to go see the doctor or will it clear up by itself or can I cargle with salt water I am just worried that it can be something serious like the big C whats the chances of it being C

Dear Worried
It sounds like tonsillitis - try using Tonsilla or Tonsillyte, spray the throat with Andolex spray or gargle with an antiseptic. If you get feverish or start feeling sick you should please get antibiotics