Question
Posted by: DEE | 2010-05-25

SWOLLEN GLANDS

Good day Dr

I have noticed since18/05/2010 lump on both sides of my neck about 1cm, on the left side theres is one between the jaw and just below my ear, none of them are painfull and I can see them only when I turn my head to the other side. Should I be concerned.

PS : I had crowns done on my tooth(2) the lower part on the left side in April.The crowns were done to cover the root canals thwhich were done 4 years ago and the tooth was starting to decay.

Dee

Hallo Dee
These could be swollen lymph glands due to the infection in your mouth. If it is, it should gradually go away after the tooth is treated. If it persists or gets bigger, your doctor will have to draw bloods to check for signs of infection or blood abnormalities, or they may need to do a biopsy.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-05-25

Hallo Dee