Question
Posted by: Jo | 2009/04/08

Swollen glands

I have very swollen glands under my jaw kind of next to my ear, I also have been feeling very tired these last few days even though I get 8 hours of sleep!! My throat is also a little sore. Do you think this is the onset of a flu or something more serious?? Your assistance will be much appreciated.

Dear Jo
If the swelling is under the jaw line you probably have an infection and need antibiotics. If the swelling is in front of the year above the jawline it could be mumps. Either way you should probably see your GP