Swollen fingers and Sore joints

Swollen red fingers, very itchy, swellen sore joints on fingers

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear thami
This could also be a circulation probelem, but to make a diagnosis, you need to see your doctor

Posted by: chelse | 2009-07-28

my younger sister who is 32 yrs also c/o painful finger and toe joints,swelling,severe pain during the night,,she went to the doctor (GP)they told her she had arthritis,she is developing ulnar deviation on both hands.What worries me is that i thought she is still young for that,im so worried what can she do now should i ask her to go to hospital to OT dept for splints or is there anything that she should wear on both hands and she works with a computer from 7H30 -17HOO mon-fri.

Reply to chelse