Posted by: Nicolene Makhubela | 2012-09-20

Swollen feet and ankles

I’ m 55 going for 56years, I don’ t smoke or drink. my problem is that my feet are sometime swollen but I’ m not sure what caused that, in April I went for the x-ray and blood test to check if I had heart problems but when the results come the report said I’ m clear but my feet would be swollen and my stomach is getting big as if I’ m pregnant. I battle to lose weight the last time I was107kg and I’ m scare my mom just passed away last month other results read heart attack. I don’ t have high blood or sugar diabetic. I only drink the table for osteoporosis. I would appreciate your help. Or where can I go to check my blood for the food that are correct to eat and to know which one are not good for me.

It is most likely that your feet are swollen due to water retention and I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination. You can consult a dietician for a eating plan spesifically worked out for you.