Question
Posted by: Riet | 2009/11/08

Swollen feet and ancles

Prexium Plus 1 daily with Inderal, still very badly swollen. Seen Dr. Very clumsy after massive benign brain tumour removal. On Epilim 1700mg daily. Only one lung due to constant bronchitus and pneumonia. Will biocineticus help?
My Engels is swak so verskoon asb as dit bietjie onsamehangend klink. Ek bewe ook baie, 65 jaar oud. Nie te veel oorgewig nie.
Baie dankie.

Hi Riet

Yes, I think a biokineticist would be a good idea, particularly if you've never really done exercise before. I think it's important to get doctor's clearance, firstly, and then to get to a biokineticist, who can help you initially and set up a programme for you to follow.

But it's important to get the green light from a doctor, and then go from there. You don't want to force your way back to exercise - if you are still clumsy, and functioning on one lung due to persistent infection, then exercise may not be right for you at this time. So talk to a doctor first, and then a bio, if they suggest it.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009/11/09

Hi Riet

Reply to fitnessdoc