Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2011/09/19

Swollen feet

Dear Cyberdoc

I noticed yesterday that my feet are rather swollen, I cannot see my ankles at the moment. Today it is not much better. I have also had a " tingling"  sensation in my feet on and off since yesterday.

How do I know if this is a problem that should be taken to a doctor or if it is just a matter of putting my feet up for a few hours?

Michelle

Unfortunately, this is a sign of poor blood circulation. Putting your feet up, will help to reduct the swelling but you will have to consult a doctor for an examination to determine the cause.