Question
Posted by: Blanche Barth | 2011-01-17

Swollen Feet

My feet are very swollen and I get a feeling of walking on sponges which is very uncomfortable. Can you please help me? At the moment I am unable to walk alone due to 2 bad falls I had.

Hallo Blanche
There are different causes of swollen feet and treatment will depend on the cause. Swollen feet can be a sign of kidney or heart failure, needing medicine; or circulation problems or a previous deep vein thrombosis can also cause buildup of fluid in the legs, and then pressure stockings may be needed. Please see your GP to identify the cause.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-01-17

Hallo Blanche