Question
Posted by: Tracy | 2010/12/01

swollen feet

my feet are extremely swollen and i''m not overweight. its starts with a pain in my lover back, next thing i know my achilles tendon feels like it''s gonna snap and my ankle swells up, last week my foot was twice the size of my other foot. but my feet are always swollen.

Hi Tracy
Swollen feet can be a sign of early heart failure or kidney disease or a low level of protein in the blood. The backpain with pain in the ankle area could be due to a slipped disc with a pinched nerve in the lower back and may be unrelated to the swelling of the feet. You need to let your doctor have a look as x/rays, blood tests, urine tests and ECG may be needed.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/12/01

Hi Tracy
dr Bets