Posted by: none | 2009-01-23

swollen feet

Please can you help, over the past week I have inherited swollen feet/ankles - more so in my left foot and only slightly in my right foot. Could this be from Mercilon and the effects of swelling only appearing 5 months after taking this particular pill. I saw on some of your previous advice that it could be kidney problems, but I was hoping it may just be from the pill as mentioned above, or something else.

Thank you for visiting

I suggest that you consult a doctor for a thorough examination, as well as blood tests, to exclude any pathological cause. It can be possible that you have poor blood circulation or deep vein trombosis causing the feet to swell but you will have to exclude all possibilities first.

Kind regards