Question
Posted by: Elizabeth | 2011/07/26

Swollen Eyes

I wake up with swollen sore eyes these days could it be something i ate?

Dear Elizabeth
If you tend to wake up with sore swollen eyes at this time of the year, you could be reacting to a multitude of allergens (dust, pollen, etc, and not just to a food), or the general dryness if you are not in an area receiving lots of rain. The best option is to have a medical examination so that the doctor can check if your sore eyes are due to an infection or if you do have an allergic reaction. The dr will then arrange tests to help you determine what could be causing this reaction and also prescribe medications to help for the pain and swelling.
I hope you can pinpoint what is causing your sore eyes.

1

Dear Elizabeth