Question
Posted by: MM | 2009-09-04

Swollen breasts

a couple of days ago the area around my nipples puffed up. not my whole areola, but just a part of it. you can see a distinct puffy circle. I went to the doctor, and she did a breast exam and ruled out any form of lumps or bumps. also did a pregnancy test and it was negative.
Do i just put this down to hormones?
I' m on the ortho-evra patch, never had any side effects, but did take it off on the wrong day last month by accident. since then my periods have also been slightly irregular, i dont know if i' ve just messed up my hormones?

And one else had this or have any ideas?

Most likely hormonal. It should sort itself out.