Question
Posted by: Karen N | 2009/11/26

Swollen Ankle after Tattoo

I had a tattoo done one my ankle on 13/11/09. The tattoo is healing nicely and does not seem infected (I am using zambuk and bepanthan on it). My ankle &  foot is swollen though...
I take tablets for blood pressure and other problems (ziak, adcoretic, azor, espiride). My other ankle is slightly swollen but nothing like this one. I have no pain but it' s uncomfortable.
Also even though I take the ziak and adcoretic and drink alot of water during the day I hardly go to the loo...is this ok??

Hallo Karen
If both ankles are swollen one should just check your kidney function, serum protein levels and heart function. If the tattoo area is not red and swollen, it is unlikely to be the cause.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/26

Hallo Karen

Reply to cyberdoc