Posted by: Mama G | 2009-05-27

Swollen and sore vaginal lips

Doc, last night I bathed with dettol and dabbed a bit on my vagina after bathing and since then my vagina and clitoris are swollen and unbearably painfully. I feel like walking with my legs open as when they are closed I feel like my lips are pressing my clitoris. Please help. Now I know not to dab dettol on my vagina

See below

Posted by: Nikki | 2009-06-01

Buy GynaGuar Ulitmate Wash and use it instead of soap, you can try the capsules aswell. Please do not use anything like that on your lips ever again, it is very bad - kills all the good bacteria aswell making it easy for the bad bacteria to take over your private parts!!!!!

Reply to Nikki

Been treated for susp.candida and told to avoid use of many things still no clitoris have small growths that are sensitive to touch pliz advice