Question
Posted by: Nom | 2008/08/22

Swolen left foot reddish, painful

I have been suffering with a swolen left foot. It' s swolen around the ankle area and the top. There' s pain around the foot and underneath when you press down. It feels lame at times as if it' s dying. The toes swell now and then but not as bad. It' s been 3 months. I didn' t hurt myself and have been for xrays and results are that it' s tissue injury. Have taken anti inflammitory tablets and they have not worked.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Nom

Unfortunately there are important details that you have not provided which will make it difficult to give you an accurate diagnosis. What is your age, do you have ay systemic conditions such as diabetes, what is your weight? If you have not injured yourself, an x-ray shows no damage and anti-inflammatories have no effect then I suggest you visit your GP and have this thoroughly checked out.

Chris

1
Posted by: Nomb | 2008/08/28

Thanks for the response. I' ve been to Doctors they couldn' t tell they thought it was water retention. I' ve seen Diebetes specialists then Androchronologists as they thought it was related to my growth hormones. All the results came back clear. I didn' t hurt myself in any way. Results from x-rays just said it' s swollen tissue. I' m 29 years old. Fairly active. Heart is okay and weigh around 75 and 1.75m. Black female.

Reply to Nomb