Question
Posted by: Angel | 2010/06/23

Switching pills

I have been on Diane 35 for 2 years now, but decided to switch over to Yasmine. I drank Diane still last month and then my last period started 14 June and ended 18 June. and was normal as usual. on 19 June I started using my Yasmine and have been using it now for 5 days taking it strictly at the right time.

Last night my husband and I had intercourse and now I am wondering if I could get pregnant because of switching my brand of birth control? I didnt skip any days, i basically started taking Yasmine the day after my last inactive pill.

What''s the chance of getting pregnant?

You should probably have waited a bit longer to be on the afe side, but the chances of pregnancy are small.

1