Posted by: Lynda | 2012-02-16

PLease can you offer me some assistance.

I have been placed in an office with the switchboard box, unit, and premi cell lines, aerials, etc. right behind me. Does this not cause radiation? We have all read articles about cellphones being bad for you but what about having the actual premi cell lines and aerials right where you sit?

I have been off sick from work more since this move and have been in this office for three years. I have an incredibly low white blood count IGA IGG markers all low. I have liver problems even though I am not a smoker, dont drink nor do drugs, I have also discovered that I now have caelic disease.

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Hi, your concern is noted and deserves attention and reassurance. I have not visited the site - I would suggest that the relevant Safety person for your company gets an expert out to review the environment and any risk. At this time I would say,in all likelihood, that your list of ailments are not related to the work environment.

Posted by: rachel | 2012-04-04

printer - sinusitus perhaps airconditioning aircon gives me sinus Good luck may you find a solution every blessing to you

Reply to rachel
Posted by: Annie | 2012-04-03

We have a printer in our office and I am sure that is giving me sinusitus as I am always sniffing and blowing my nose in the office. Can anyone help????

Reply to Annie