Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-19

Does anyone watched Swingtown on SABC –  Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday

I watched it with my wife and although we do not and will not participate in swinging, the fun things the couples do together does turn us on. Like playing naughty games and skinny dipping with another couple.
My wife wants to try with another couple and asked me if I am okay with it.

Its another thing watching this and being turned on with your wife, but I am unsure about what my real re-action will be when she gets naked and the other guy will be looking at her. More about what if he stares.

Does the sexologists suggest broadening ones fantasies and sex life with such games. We agreed that never will touching take place, when that happens we walk out.

I want to keep our relationship spiced and my wife happy. A happy wife will not stray is my motto.

sounds like you are too possessive to engage in these activities with out there been some major issues arising. dont thing you are ready. try porn instead for now

Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-23

Thank you Me.. I will try that, we did think we would start with games like that actually, to see if we feel comfortable at first sitting across another couple. Thanks

Posted by: me | 2010-02-22

my wife and I have been involved in mild games which really spiced things up in the bedroom after thé  fact, weve played truth or dare type games, strip poker all without getting intimate with the other couple and its great a real turn on to do something naughty but not enough to worry about ruining our marriage with a stupid fling....give it a go and as long as you have a set boundary which neither crosses it should be great..

Reply to me
Posted by: anon | 2010-02-22

dont play those games, bad for the future relationship.

Reply to anon
Posted by: kkk | 2010-02-19

Somethings are not meant to be done and once done, cannot be undone, so brah stay the hell away from the games that include you and your wife, and others.....

It is just supposed to be just the two of you anything more, is not necesary...

Reply to kkk
Posted by: XXX | 2010-02-19

As long as all the parties agree it should be fine.Personally,I think you are on dangerous ground when 3rd and/or a 4th party starts becoming involved.

Reply to XXX