Question
Posted by: rosie | 2009/02/26

** Swinging

I have been married for 12 years and we have been together for 15 years. I met my husband when I was 16 and have never had a sex with another partner before him. We share 2 children age 10 and 6. He is a fantastic father and husband, very supportive and you could say we are financially stable.<br><br>He is obsessed with my cleavage (breasts) and every single day (except for work) do I need to wear the lowest cleavage tops. When I tan - it needs to be top less or naked.<br><br>A week ago we went for dinner and I had a very low cleavage and the waiter was rather nice. After the dinner he started talking to me about his wildest fantacy which he's had for years - it has to do with us having a threesome with a waiter. I was shocked beyond believe but didn' t say anything. <br><br>Last night he started again with his fantasy and told me that he wants to take me on our boat and meet up with a good looking guy for a threesome. I don' t know what to do? I have never been with another man and the way he spoke he wants me to watch whilst he is busy with another lady?<br><br>Since December he has been ejaculating clear blood and has been to 3 different specialist and they all say that he has some kind of bad infection and is still on antibiotics. This is screening a red light to me that mabe just mabe he has already engaged in other sexual relationships - because ejaculating blood is normally sexually transmitted decises. <br><br>Although he always said that if I sleep with another man he will kill me. I don' t understand and am very confused. I am extremely jeolous and wont allow him to sleep with some one else. What am I to do - this is urgent - please help !! Rosie

most people have sexual fantasies and these are all normal. you should feel free to acknowledge your husband's fantasy on your terms, such as maybe role-playing: maybe check into a hotel and he pretends to be a waitor and thus satisfy his desires. But at the very same token he needs to respect your wishes that you do not want to have a threesome, will not engage in an affair and may want to wear clothing that does not have such a low cleavage.

as a word of caution, you should have a blood-test to ensure that you may not be infected with an STI (most STI's do not have symptoms in women). If you are infected, you need to seek medical treatment as well as a psychologist to deal with the infidelity of your husband and find the correct solution to your relationship problem(s)

4
Posted by: XXX | 2009/02/27

Don' t go that route at all,it can only lead to problems.Why a man would want to watch another man having sex with his wife/partner is beyond me.Is it maybe that he wants the man for himself and this is a way of achieving that !
With regard to blood out of his penis,that sounds serious and he needs to go see a dr urgently.It could have something to do with his prostate.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: JOE | 2009/02/26

FOR YOUR OWN SAKE AND THAT OF YOUR CHILDREN DONT. JUST BE CAREFULL FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN, LIKE THE COMMENT ABOVE LOOK WHAT CAN HAPPEN I FEEL FOR YOU AND YOU WILL HAVE REGRETS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

Reply to JOE
Posted by: NO NO NO! | 2009/02/26

If you value your marriage, just don' t do it. My hubby (now ex hubby) and I went to a swingers party and both went our seperate ways with other people.
...
Long story short - 8 months later we got divorced, and yes the swinging experience was the primary cause for our divorce.

I cannot tell you what to or what not to do, but I can advise you against possibly hurting your marriage.

Like Joe said: This is a fantasy, and you are faced with so many harsh realities when you and your partner go home together.

Hope you make the right decision for your future!

Reply to NO NO NO!
Posted by: JOE | 2009/02/26

THE SWINGING IN MY OPINION SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. THIS IS A FANTASY THAT IS THERE, ASK YOUR SELF THE Q WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AFTER WARDS, WILL HE STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT YOU / OR YOU TO HIM. THAT IS FOR YOU TO DECIDE YOU MAKE YOUR OWN BED AND YOU SLEEP IN IT. IF YOU ARE MARRIED YOU ARE FAITHFULL TO ONE PERSON ONLY THATS MY ADVICE

Reply to JOE