Question
Posted by: Scared | 2011/06/30

swingers party

My Hubby is organising a party for Saturday night. He told me is a swingers party, where he want to see me having sex with other men. I''m scared but also exited by the idea of being naked in from of other people. I also have no problem in giving oral sex.

How can i bring this message accross without hurting him ?

Dear Scared,

It will be important for both you and your husband to feel comfortable going into this new adventure in your sexual relationship and marriage.

The most successful outcomes in these ventures for couples is where both parties have negotiated before hand what each is comfortable with exploring and experiencing and have agreed to it.

It is also important that you do not hurt yourself and I am sure that your husband would also not want you to hurt or compromise yourself.

15
Posted by: Laurei | 2011/07/05

It seems the idea of marraige has become warped and totally lost its meaning to parts of the population. I can only imagine what my husband would do if I had an affair, let alone have sex in front of him with another man! You guys should not get married, rather join a sex club or something as it appears you think of life as nothing else but a sex adventure.

Reply to Laurei
Posted by: Candy | 2011/07/04

I think if its what YOU really want to do, go for it. But if you are not 100% sure that you are doing it for youself and not just to keep him excited - rather don''t do it. Some ideas &  fantasies are exciting, but they are much better experienced as fantasies and not realities. I know that from experience.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Huh ?? | 2011/07/02

Its just this type of thing that sees the world on the slippery slope downwards. No respect, no morals, no conscience, no foresight and no care. Your husband is a creep to even suggest it. You may have a secret fantasy, no problem, but to even thing of carrying it out it simpy crazy !! I cannot believe there are men out there and I stress MEN who could standby and actually watch the love of his life squirming and panting under another man.

Reply to Huh ??
Posted by: Mary | 2011/07/02

You are heading for disaster. It is one thing to have a fantasy it is another to make it a reality. Can you imagine how dirty you going to feel afterwards. How will you handle it if you husband have sex with another woman in front of you. Worse maybe he wants to have sex with the other man.

Reply to Mary
Posted by: Fay | 2011/07/01

Hm, when you on your deathbed with a killer disease, I hope you feel it was all worth it!

Reply to Fay
Posted by: Nikki | 2011/07/01

I wanna join too. The Idea of having sex with different men and women makes me all h0rny!!!

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: lizard | 2011/07/01

I think you should start getting ready for the divorce, you are letting evil trample all over your sacred marraige, its DISGUSTING
and WARPED

Reply to lizard
Posted by: XXX | 2011/07/01

He arranges for other men to have sex with you without your consent! He has no respect for you and I would certainly not allow it to happen.What about possible diseases!
He clearly will also want to bonk other women,are you happy with this!

Reply to XXX

Extremely nasty indeed. How do you look him in the eye again? I agree, he neither respects nor loves you if this is what he wants you to do.

Posted by: QQ | 2011/07/01

This is a very bad idea and the beginning of the end.
No husband (or wife) will expect their partner to have sex with another person, nevermind while looking.

Reply to QQ
Posted by: al hussaini | 2011/06/30

no problem. Go and enjoy the sex party, have fun. It is greatest turn on.
But remember , not always.

Reply to al hussaini
Posted by: anna | 2011/06/30

I think that the scariest thing is how confused this sounds - HE is arranging the party and you are afraid of hurting him by being there?

Never mind that I think swinging is tasteless, risky and a real love-killer, but you don''t seem to understand what you''re talking about at all.

Reply to anna

Can i join you guys?

Posted by: CHER | 2011/06/30

your hubby doesn''t love you and no respect for you.

Reply to CHER
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/30

Dear Scared,

Reply to sexologist