Question
Posted by: DEMI | 2009/12/21

Swingers Party

Are there any private or club swingers paerties hapenning around Johannesburg Area Please Advice

This is a forum designed for professional advice.

You are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information : www.sexualhealth.co.za or phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner that you could go and see as close as possible to you.

4
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/12/23

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: MINX | 2009/12/22

hi hi
some porn magazines hav almost like a telephone book on the last couple of pages where u can look up your area and where the swingers parties are held

Reply to MINX
Posted by: Lady man | 2009/12/21

Hi Demi and WM

Why do we not arrange our own. As I see nobody wants to invite us. I am from Cheetah country.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: WM | 2009/12/21

If you find out, let me know PLEASE, also keen on the swingers thing

Reply to WM