Question
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-10

Swingers

Dear doc. What is your opinion on swinging? Is this an absolute no-no for married couples which is so out of bounds that one should not even discuss it? And I suppose it is viewed in the same light as regular cheating?

Swinging is an activity which many married couples engage in to aliviate the boredom of sex with a regular partner. It is a decision that BOTH aprtners must be confortale with , obviously. Swinging has very strict rules and is always done together by the couple - its not the same as an open relationship where the rules are more relaxed

9
Posted by: Lady man | 2009-09-14

Why don' t you just say you are bluffing. As for me I a clean. Why don' t you ask your partner, you never know what the answer will be.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-11

I considered it, but I am so scared of STDs and from my research condoms does not prevent all STDs. I also doubt greatly whether my partner will consent.

Posted by: Lady man | 2009-09-11

A man. Lets try swinging. How about you go first with the details as you was the invitor for me.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: topdog | 2009-09-11

mmm,well try wat??? and u are.any e/mail

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Lady man | 2009-09-11

Hi Topdog

Yes I am willing. Lets try.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: topdog | 2009-09-11

mmmmm.nice.swinging is great when both are comfortable,we have swung and it is great,brought us closer,we are more in love,we only do this together.we tell each other everything,trust is very important.we choose who we swing with.always condom. Lady Man like to join us.lol

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Woman | 2009-09-11

I actually know some people who swing. They seem happy,

My hubby &  I discussed this and decided that we don' t want other parties involved in our sex life. So we don' t want an open relationship.

I suggest you two sit down together and discuss whether this would work for you or not. It IS a personal decision, and nobody can make it for you or force or coerce you into it.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Lady Man | 2009-09-11

Well I think everybody will have there own opinion on this. It is your own decision to do it or not. Did you get invited and how did it happened and did you and hubby talk about it.

I ask this because I would like to be invited by someone, because I did never experienced this and would like to.

Reply to Lady Man
Posted by: Bev | 2009-09-10

Well each to his own but to me it would be like cheating with permission. I could' nt imagine watching my husband banging some other woman + then myself get banged by another man while he watches. To me it' s the kind of stuff bad dreams are made of.

Reply to Bev