Question
Posted by: Rishi | 2011/06/08

swing party

I have been invited to a swing musk party. Should I go?

Good grief. I must be getting old, but I have never heard of such a thing. Musk comes from the musk ox, a creature I definitely would not want to, party with.
I should also adise you that this forum is not for advertising or pick-ups. And what you are quite likely to pick up at such a party, would greatly limit your partying days.

8
Posted by: Mrs P | 2011/06/08

Well said, Romany

Reply to Mrs P
Posted by: Romany | 2011/06/08

You posted this on the sexologist site last wees, saying that you have this ....." party?"  this weekend, meaning last weekend.....
You know what, you are so stupid just go and play in the traffic or whatever.
This is not a pick-up site either so Rishaan? go pay for it somewhere please.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Rishaan | 2011/06/08

Thanks its rishaan05 at gmail dot com

Reply to Rishaan
Posted by: Rishi | 2011/06/08

Rishaan send me a mail ad

Reply to Rishi
Posted by: Mrs P | 2011/06/08

The world is a very sick place.

Reply to Mrs P
Posted by: Rishaan | 2011/06/08

Rishi, is it possible that we can chat of this forum, please

Reply to Rishaan

Yes, absolutely, leave the protection at home, get aids and die, because that is what you deserve going to something as disgusting and degrading as that.